[Dailydrool] A note to Jm & Chis Bly

S & J Phipps reddogbytes at prodigy.net
Sat Dec 13 09:55:28 PST 2008

As with ALL wonderful rescue folks these are really special people. I'm very fortunate to live in their area and know some of their volunteers. Jim & Chris with Midwest Missouri Basset Rescue, INC (wmbri.org) takes it upon themselves to reply and thank each individual who supports them. I know what a struggle this economy has caused. I volunteer with our local ferret rescue. If you can send even $5 to ANY rescue, please do. Remember, there are also lots of rescues with items for sale. Do your Christmas shopping there that way you are getting something in return.

Yes, I'm usually a "lurker", but I do love houndies. Drool to all who need it.

Have a wonderful holiday season