[Dailydrool] Who's basset is that??

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Sun Dec 14 09:33:29 PST 2008

Alright.. come clean you..

Who's basset is it that we've now seen TWICE in Verizon commercials?  Its
the same picture ... two different commercials ... both times seen on the
screen of the phone..

First time was in the "roll reversal" ... where the kids were acting more
grown up than the parents.. the father has the cell with the hound picture..

this time its the "unwrap again" ad, where the woman gives a man a verizon
phone.. and he unwraps it.. and then magically before our eyes the a phone
is wrapped again... the guy unwraps it.. each time the phone changes for the
"type" of ad-on service it is associated with ...

Hound is Tri color, mostly brown head and ears with a smidge of white on the
hounds' right side jowl.  looks like the hound is flat basseting with the
"I'm sorry" expression..

fess up you!! .... tell us your the slave of this hound.. and regale us with
how you got your houndie in the ads!!!

:)

-Robert