[Dailydrool] Pet Cam

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 14 13:12:42 PST 2008

Inspired by Pumpkin's great photography, for Christmas this year, I bought one collective gift for all the hounds to share, a Pet Cam.  I have it already, but they have to wait before they get to play with it.  I look forward to see if they will have remarkably different style!!  Not add confusion to this artistry, but we have a Pumpkin, too, but she is not a Pie.  In our house, Nigel is the "Pie" as in  Nigel, Nigel puddie pie, and I have no clue how he got that nickname LOL.Healing drool to all in need.Jackie and the Chazey hounds, finally catching up on odds and ends, whew.