[Dailydrool] Duncan, Sadie and Natasha

Heidi I Sarver sarvermb at UDel.Edu
Sun Dec 14 18:53:54 PST 2008

So many babies leaving right before the holidays--please make it stop!

To Duncan, Sadie and Natasha (and those I've missed over the last few
weeks/months)-- a light shines brightly in Delaware to guide you on
your way.  Your families miss you very, very much so visit them often
on your silent paws.
To the families of Duncan, Sadie and Natasha (and those I've missed
over the last few weeks/months)--my heart aches with you and for you
at this time.  Much drool and prayers heading your way during this
horribly difficult time.

--heidi, buford, della and guinness the cat.