[Dailydrool] Buford and Cushings

Heidi I Sarver sarvermb at UDel.Edu
Sun Dec 14 18:59:51 PST 2008

Well, we think we've kicked that nasty, nasty kidney infection.
Buford's been off the Baytril for about a week and we can now do this
first followup ACTH stim test--it will be done tomorrow (Monday).  So
in the morning I take my baby to the vet and leave him there for the
day.  I know they'll take good care of him but I hate not being near
when he has to undergo any type of test.  After dropping him off I
will be taking my mother to New York for her oncologist appointment
which should also include the results of her PET-CT scan from
Friday.  We'll return to Delaware in the early evening in time to
pick Buford up.

So while there are so many in need these days, if anyone can spare a
few more good thoughts, prayers and/or drool for us I would be
forever grateful.

Snooters to all, and drool to those in need!

--heidi (my butt has taken on the shape of my car seat)
--buford (mom? I'm feeling better--why more tests??)
--della (how come I have to stay home?)
--guinness (is there any more of that tuna fish I snagged earlier
tonight from your plate?)