[Dailydrool] I'm Well Trained Now By Brudder Elwood

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Sun Dec 14 19:16:37 PST 2008

I read the latest posting by Brudder Elwood, and I spend the next half hour
talking like Brudder Elwood to Lilie and Daffodil.  They are beginning to
think that I'm going a bit crazy (they don't really care as long as the
cookies keep coming) but my husband will be coming home soon from rehab and
it's going to be very difficult to explain what I'm doing.

I have found that I don't know that I'm doing it until I listen to myself.
It seems quite normal.

Anyone else who goes into automatic Brudder Elwood speak?  I once went to
Tennessee for about 4 days and it took me weeks to get rid of the accent.

Keep it up, Brudder!  Someday there may be a white box with your name on it.

Katie with Lilie and Daffodil.