[Dailydrool] Bluegrass Basset Rescue's Final Day of Raffle!!

froggie0310 at bellsouth.net froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 14 19:18:55 PST 2008

Monday the 15th the raffle ends!  Get your tickets while you can!!  I have 2 kids to take to the orthodontist tomorrow after school and the school Christmas program at 6:30 PM, so I won't be pulling tickets until Tuesday, so as long as I have your order in before midnight, you're good!  I am still assigning ticket numbers (thanks to all who have generously bought lots of tickets!!) and the kids are helping me write names on every one with the pack number (in case the dogs get into something and scatter tickets!!) so it's slow going, but I guarantee all numbers will be assigned before Tuesday :)

Susan and the Hoptown Bassets + 5
Murphy, Jeremiah, Twinkie, Walter the Wannabe, Rusty Paws (ATB), Sammy (ATB), Nellie (ATB), Barney Boy (ATB), Bert (ATB), Bianca (ATB) and Solomon (ATB)
www.bluegrassbassetrescue.org