[Dailydrool] Precious is healing!

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 14 19:20:59 PST 2008

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to give an update on precious, that basset girl who is blind and had a huge malignant tumor close to her anus.
Well, Dr. Bath removed the tumor and she reacted well. It left a big cavity so in the space where the tumor was it developed a fistula so poor baby Precious went to surgery again. She again reacted well and now, 2 weeks after, she is doing great. She still goes every day so Doctor Bath applies a yellow ointment that is helping the scar to heal.
She is still using the cone around her neck and Deb (her momma) said it does not bother her at all. She runs, plays, barks, howls, and does everything even though she still has some stitches on and the fact that she is blind.
The Doctor said she has a great recuperative healing power. Of course all the drool and prayers she received helped a lot too.
She will probably have the last stitches removed next weekend and will be well and ready for Santa Paws!
Debra is very thankful for all the drool she received. It meant a lot. Thank God dear Precious is well and hopefully won't need any more surgery. She is super cute and sweet.
We send healing drool for all those who need, Bassets or Humans,
Love and Drool
Virginia, Xaxa da Basset and Violeta

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau