[Dailydrool] skeerdi-cat Nigel

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Dec 15 06:50:02 PST 2008

Ok Nigel,

   dis be Evil Annie,   my mommy has two of dem two  legger humin children,
so wen dem came for the biggie turkie dinner,  I was  skeerdi of the oldest
one,  him tried reeeeeeeelie hard to be me  friend,  but I did not like him, he
had reeeeeelie  gruff voice,   skeeers me .  momma sez he me comin for
chrismus, go in to stay few deys.  wutz I suppose to do Nigel, I beez up sets boutz
dis Nigel. mommies  twin  sister dun make me butifull quited crate cover , it be
da mostest butiful ting  Nigel and momma sez I be in da lock down wen da
company comz , she sez i be  da  wild child !!! hmmmm ????  I not be wild child, I
be the mostest  butiful ting, oh please Annie  give us a break,   shut up
Maggie  whuts you nose anyways  nuttin !!!!!!! you cantz even spell  Annie, how
you nose how to spell Maggie ? , cause I plays scrabble with  mommy datz why
dummy. well smell you !!!!!  dad is right, you be a big brat  Annie,  nose sir,
 i am nuteater !  are so

STOP GIRLS !!!!  Enough !!!!!!!!!

Evil Annie  and da miss I  am precious  Maggie Wags  !    GAG !!