[Dailydrool] Champion Sleeper 2009 calendars

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at simonandschuster.com
Mon Dec 15 06:46:46 PST 2008

Hi, it's me Clyde Kadiddlehopper!!!

The new year is almost here and I WANTED TO REMIND YOU TO ORDER YOUR
COPY/COPIES OF THE 2009 CHAMPION SLEEPER CALENDAR BEFORE THEY'RE ALL
GONE!!!!!  Hurry and you can get one for yourself and even send them to
friends and family as gifts.  All profits from Hannah Bandannah and
momslave Kathi's fundraiser are going to help the homeless houndies at
OBR.  Won't you help???  Who wouldn't like a calendar filled with
pictures of beautimous sleeping houndies?  So here's the scoop-SHIPPING
IS FREE AND YOU CAN HAVE THE CALANDER GIFT WRAPPED AND SENT DIRECTLY TO
THE RECIPIENT IF YOU WANT.  All the details are below.

PS-we're getting close to choosing the next book for Clyde
Kadiddlehopper's Bark of the Month(well almost) Club.  Look for the
announcement next year-tee hee.

First, FREE SHIPPING! That's a savings of $5.00 per calendar!

Second, if you would like one sent as a gift, FREE GIFT WRAPPING! You
can't
beat that!

Who wouldn't want an entire year of beautiful sleeping houndies!

So, order yours today and make the Howlidays bright for yourself or
someone
you love!

Calendars are $15 each (Remember, free shipping) and can be ordered
through
Paypal using Hannah's email address - hannahb4obr at gmal.com
you can send a
check, made out to Ohio Basset Rescue to me at:
Kathi Lockhart
1624 19th Street
Parkersburg, WV 26101

DISCLAIMER:
This email may contain information which is confidential, proprietary and/or legally privileged.  The unauthorized use, copying, distribution, or disclosure of this email or any of its contents is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately delete it and notify the sender.