[Dailydrool] Kelvin

Opal-Deitering, Gaylene gaylene at umich.edu
Mon Dec 15 07:32:54 PST 2008

Hey Carmen,
Looks like he is enjoying the house dog gig.  Isn't it remarkable how quickly they adapt?  Love all those "naughty spots" he has freckling his white places.  Watch out, he just might be biding his time until he feels better so that he can let out his inner naughty basset!  Good to see him so relaxed.  Best of luck with his follow up health care, and putting some weight on him.

Gaylene Opal-Deitering
My passions do not replace my relationship with God, but are instead a reflection of it!