[Dailydrool] Kelvin

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 15 18:12:50 PST 2008

Kelvin, you wook wik you is weelly lubing you new home.  Da  momma weely smiled a wot wooking at you pitcures.  I tink you is gowing to be a berry handsum houndie when you get you weight back on.  If you needz any twaining tips for da swabes, just wite me.

The momma here.  I am so happy to see Kelvin "settleing in" so well.  What a wonderful life for this sweet boy.  Hope the howling calms down and you get some sleep soon!!!!

I feel saddness reading all the losses this past week of the sweet hounds.  May their journey to the bridge be a safe one.

Diane and Ella Louise