[Dailydrool] On howliday cards and Duncan Tanzey

dpmcquade at juno.com dpmcquade at juno.com
Mon Dec 15 08:42:15 PST 2008

Does anyone else look at the howliday cards and see pictures of other hounds who look just like theirs? A couple of days I ago Drew and I were amazed to see Cosmo, who is a double for our Abner, and Max the forever foster, who looks nearly identical to our Belvedere. Drew thought someone had put Bel on their couch!

Pam Tanzey's Duncan modeled for her picture "Howlelujah Chorus." It reminds me so much of our Jane, when she was just a pupster, that I got some of the cards and a print. We will miss Duncan, though we've never met him. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Pam and Phoebe.
Pam, with Drew, food slave to the Dashing Bassets