[Dailydrool] Kelvin and his naughty bits :-)

jdeane at everestkc.net jdeane at everestkc.net
Mon Dec 15 08:59:46 PST 2008

I don't recall whether it was on the DD list or somewhere else, but you mentioned that he had the scrotum sparing neutering.  Our Elvis was an intact stray when he was picked up in early August.  The Olathe pound had him neutered and the doc did the scrotum sparing surgery.  It is not that I am actively measuring, but we got him in late Aug./early Sept. and his scrotum has lost about half its height since then.  May be just the cold here as well (Burrrrr!!!), but it is noticeable.   I understand that it will never disappear, but it is certainly receding. :-)

BTW, fine job with that boy!  He looks to be in paradise, esp. compared to what came before.  He will put on weight in no time.  Great Christmas present for you both!

Jeff