[Dailydrool] OEBE candidates

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Mon Dec 15 09:39:32 PST 2008

Bonjour everybody.

Well, I never thought I would end up writing this.  I have always
laughed at the antics of the OEBE's and thanked doG that I have never
had that "problem". No destruction, no counter cruising etc .... until
TODAY! Arghghhhhhhhh.  This afternoon I had to go out and left the gurlz
alone for the afternoon.  I "knew" that Polly would probably pee but I
am used to that <sigh>.

Well, no ... the place was as dry as a bone :))))  Then I went into the
kitchen ....Oh my gosh! plastic bags and breadcrumbs EVERYWHERE !!!!!!!
People are always dropping off dried bread (usually French sticks,
baguettes) for me and I had been a bit lazy and not chopped it up and
put it away. It's a three way thing - after dinner treats, good for the
teeth and cheap treats!

  I have just finished a behaviourist course and learnt that dogs do not
associate things and do not feel guilt, so no point in telling them off
... so I just burst out laughing!  Even so, they DID go quietly to their
beds ... hmmmm!  I then went into the lounge and yet again plastic bags
and a carpet of crumbs! <sigh>

So now I have official candidates for OEBE membership - do they get a
certificate? Medal?  I suspect Penny to be the instigator but have no
actual proof - we don't have CCTV here ... yet!

A very depressed basset mum,

Eleri
Miss Penny & Miss Polly - when's dinner, mum?