[Dailydrool] Nigel's Skeery 2-legger

Bambi McLeskey balange at olemiss.edu
Mon Dec 15 11:11:58 PST 2008

Nigel, me furend,

I aint askeered ub no 2 legger. Cept dat widdle bitty girl cross da street.
She skeery. She no nunderstand Iz a big boy and no want to be hauled round
by me ears. But that aside da point. You come stay wif me Nigel, and you
bring dat whiny widdle brudder, and we work up da pwans ta gets rid ub dis
skeery big 2 legger. Well, notz gits rid him, just gets rid ub da skeery
part. It be fun. We hab sweepober. Youze packin da tweets, I sends da MomP
out ta by some new beds. Iz got a pweety bwue one and I gitz her gitz youze
one two. And da brudder.

Dwake, wif Ahroo-ba and da wabbies

(and MomP)