[Dailydrool] Bridge and things

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 15 11:19:31 PST 2008

Here  I sit sobbing for all the slaves that have lost their babies. It so sad because I go into hubby tears streaming down my face and he knows I have been reading about the babies and the bridge. To all the moms and dads that had to say goodbye to their babies, you truly are in my thoughts and prayers.

unto badness. I have had everything I am sure left alone eaten in this house. Hubby bought me wooden spoons and new oven mitts lets pray they last more then through Christmas. Good news is the counters stay nice and clean because Mr. Rubber band legs and Miss Stretch as much as I need can surf and steal anything they want.
My leather glove which I thought was way out of reach was eaten today :0( but my stupidity for underestimating Rex's ability to stretch.

Funny one my bored teenager rolled a rag up like a toilet paper roll and laid it on the window sill for fun. Rex who hates change came in and started losing it at it. We were looking for a way to keep Rex down stairs and respecting his boundaries during the day while I worked and can't chase him without gating the stairs.
We put the rolled up cloth in upstairs hall and he has not gone upstairs all day ....... Woo hoooooo now if we could find something daisy did not like so she would stop getting the garbage we would have it made. She is worse then ever. We thought it was Rex but Noooooo Miss innocence has been doing it and got her butt busted.......

Now unto holiday cards we got an awesome card from Joey , Checkers and Chrispin, They are absolutely gorgeous and the babysitting kids went nuts when they saw them.

Hmmm makes me want another big basset hound boy, one husband would have my ears lol. between Rex and Daisy I am not sure which one keeps me running more.

I called upon Sir Opa and asked that he have a meeting of the sort at the bridge and to please ask that the arrivals slow down. Too much sadness in the families of these babies, Lets hope it works

Healing Drool to all those in need

Carolyn

Mom to
Rex aka LiL Foot ( I am peed off at my mama right now, I ate her glove and she got after me so I am mad at her)
LiL Miss Daisy Halo (ha ha ha the mutant rat is finally in the dog house tee heee hehe he he)

Max A Million (ATB)
Sir Opa (ATB)
Princess Jodie (ATB)
Hopper (ATB)