[Dailydrool] Bonjour to Eleri aussi

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 15 11:49:54 PST 2008

Bonjour everybody.

Well, I never thought I would end up writing this.  I have always
laughed at the antics of the OEBE's and thanked doG that I have never
had that "problem".

Dear Eleri

You should be grateful that one or both of your girls may be candidates for the Order of the Evil Basset Empire.  I don't even think that we have any European members!  They could be the first.

When you find out which one is the Evil One, just let me know.  i will be happy to make a certificate for your Evil Basset, but I ask a $14 donation to Oregon Basset Hound Rescue, because (frankly) they need the $$.  and you want the certificate, right? That's how economics used to be anyway!!  Besides, I know you would be secretly proud to frame and hang a certificate of OEBE membership on your wall.

Best Regards,
Roland, OEBE Potentate