[Dailydrool] A heartfelt thank you

Vikki Kiehl vkiehl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 21:43:14 PST 2008

To all of you who sent such wonderful thoughts and cards regarding my
Natasha... thank you.  I have cried & I have laughed.  I have giggled at the
wonderful basset names and not felt alone.  Spencer & I are honored to be
covered in so much sacred drool.  <grin>  Thank you for your presence and
allowing me to share Natasha's story.  Hopefully sooner, rather than later
she will send another rescue my way to be family for Spencer & I.

To Duncan & Sadie's families...  there are no words.
vikk & spencer the droolie monster