[Dailydrool] Drool For Ziggy

snoopy27 at neo.rr.com snoopy27 at neo.rr.com
Tue Dec 16 03:53:06 PST 2008

Hello,
   I would like to make a request for some get well drool for Ziggy.   He has gotten a stomach virus and all weekend had been vomitting.  Poor baby.  Took him to the vet Monday.  I think he actually thought he was going to get his nails clipped because that is mainly why we go to the vet.  Poor guy didn't understand why his stomach was being pushed on,  poking of the butt area, 2 shots, 2 tries to take blood, and one dissolved pill.  He is doing much better and has not vomitted since.  But this weekend with the vomitting, the amounts of drool ziggy produced I hope healed someone in need.  thank you and have a great holiday everyone.

P.S.  Billy the Goat has figured out how to open the gate to the penned in area for Ziggy.  Billy will run up and down the steps, peak in the sunroom. Oh that reminded me of Sissy's experience with Billy.  Sissy was standing at the back door looking out the window, watching as Billy was climbing the steps. Billy was at the top of the steps looking in directions other than the door. THen Billy looked in the door and Sissy zoomed away to the sunroom/kitchen doorway and her tail was twice its normal size.  I said to her, "Sissy, Billy is outside and cannot get into the room."  It was the funniest thing.

Beth (momperson)
Ziggy (i dont feel so good)
Sissy cat (whats wrong with ziggy)
Momma Kitty( ive been outside)
Billy the Goat (where is that loud thing at)
Starburst (Hey let me out)