[Dailydrool] Adoptable Dogs on Dogster

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Tue Dec 16 08:06:48 PST 2008

All of you rescue people out there-- Dogster has a new Adoptable Stroll. I just looked at Basset Hounds,
and there are only 44-- and 25 of those are from Utah Friends of Basset Hounds. (I have been posting the Utah dogs on Dogster.) See http://www.dogster.com/dogs/916738
We did get one adoption from it, maybe more, as we
redirect to our website. The search is a bit weird, as you can get within 100 miles, 200 miles
or 500 miles OR all of them everywhere.
Free advertising is always great, but even better when all the rescues are short of money. And who knows
when someone browsing Dogster might fall in love with a smooshy basset face?  It is easy to post with cut
and paste. If you have any questions, you can email me directly.
--
Marilyn Briggs