[Dailydrool] Frank's video, and Harley and Gracie

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 10:47:50 PST 2008

We loved Frank's latest video. His laid-back confidence and sense of purpose are inspirational. Donna's posting of Gracie laying on her back reminded me to share a Harley image. In order to make room for a Christmas tree, we needed to move Harley's bed from the corner of the livingroom. The only place available for it was in the middle of the livingroom against the floor-to-ceiling picture window. All of the chairs and the sofa orient towards that window (and the tv which is just beside it). Harley loves being the center of attention, as well as having a great view from his bed, and is thrilled with the new location. Like Gracie, his favorite position on his bed is on his back, all four feet in the air, back legs splayed, lips flopped down to the mattress to expose his teeth. We had not realized quite how pornographic he looked until the second set of Christmas visitors sat with us in the livingroom and exclaimed "My, what a view!" We thought they were
 looking out the window and smiled--until we noticed the mild looks of disapproval and noticed they were staring at Harley displaying his hardware.