[Dailydrool] How we be and udder stuff...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Tue Dec 16 13:57:40 PST 2008

 Dis here be da Dudster,
pawin' in to teww u abowt how ebberyhoundie here is doin'.  Whelp, my
bandage is off and my owie is awl better. fank goodness.  Dey whapped
it up weally tite so's my owie cud get better.  It wuz hard to walk wen
it wuz on so's I'z sorta walked on free legs insted ob four.  Sometimes
I fergets dat it's better now and still do dat an' da Mama sez "Duddie,
you are a drama king," whatebber dat is...

Anyroo, da wedder here is better dan sum ob you houndies howses.  It
was nice an' warm yestiddy here in NJ - 67 degrees wich set sum kind ob
record for dat day.  Todaz it not so warm and da wind be a blowin'.
So, I finks to meself "What do hoomans do when it get coldie owtside?"
Den I bemembers, "Dey wares da cotes!"  Pwobwem is Da Dudster don' got
no cotez.  So, wut do I seez on da back ob da chare by da kitchen
tebble but da Dadslabes  brown cote!  Ebben better, it gotz he wullet
init, yessirree.  I LUBS wullets!  Da slabes, dey be in da basmet and
da garbage....er garege...um ware da carz supposed to go...cweenin' up
stuff and dey did not take we to hep dem.  So's it is onwy fare dat I
getz to ware da Dad's cote and stay nice an warm wen wez pwayin'
owtside...hehehehehe.

Dere be a pwobwem - dis cotie fing be hebby an' it awl bunchied up and
donut fit frew da door.   So's I try to jest teke da wallut insted but
it get stuck in da pock
ie ob da cote.  Humph....So, I sedz jes wike any
gud New Jersey houndie, fergedabowtit....heheheheheehe - an' teke a nap
insted.

Does twying to do sumpin count to bein' an OEBE????? Huh, do it?  Huh?

Dudster, Doer of Dastardly Deeds

Listen to 350+ music, sports, & news radio stations – including songs for the holidays – FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!