[Dailydrool] Extra Howlidays Carts - who has one?

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 16 14:54:29 PST 2008

Dis be Xaxa da Basset, da Hansome Senior in Canada.

We be a finkin, we lubs da Crissmus ans Howlidays carts and our momma not signed da list cus she saided she cooldn't we not know why, somefing to do wif da hoomans moneys.
Some dwoolers offered to send da extra carts and we receiveded da 3 carts! We lubs so much dat now we asking iffen youse hab extra cards and finks you can send to our homes we would be vewy wappy receiving. We nose we can't given da address in da list so iffen youse can send us da carts youse tell us and we will be a sending da adress to youse.
We fank youse vewy much,
Xaxa da Basset

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau