[Dailydrool] Howliday cards

Ski sushiela at michiana.org
Tue Dec 16 19:06:55 PST 2008

                  We found some howliday cards in the basement that
                  we forgot to send out. Some will be sent out next week.

                  If anyone would like to get one from us that is not in the
                  exchange, email us your address & we'll send one.

                 Mom made copies of it at work on the color copier that
                 is leaving her building so we have a few extra.

                  Countess Penny of Indiana
                  Sadie1 at dogomania.com

                  P.S.  Then you can see my Auntie-----Pwincess Sadie