[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards

sokermom5 at bellsouth.net sokermom5 at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 17 06:46:44 PST 2008

To all you wonderful droolers on the short list - the Taylor clan has not forgotten to send out the howliday cards.  After many, many, many (and I could go on and on) attempts to take pictures of Morgan and J.D. - together and separately - I GIVE UP!!!!  I finally found two pictures of them taken a while back and picked out a card and they are in the process of printing.  My grandmother always said - better late than never at all - so the cards will be on their way hopefully next week.  I do believe that J.D. has reading drool postings from Brudder Elwood because he's starting to behave like the Brudder.  In fact, I may have heard him making a phone call to the Brudder.  Pray for us!

To all those who have lost their beloved furbabies - you are all in our thoughts and prayers.  Heart healing drool to all of you.

Dianne - Slave to Morgan, J.D., Regis, Calvin (ATB), Fred (ATB), and Madonna (ATB)