[Dailydrool] It's Bubba, Jr.'s Birthday today

Sandra Helbling sandyhelbling at msn.com
Wed Dec 17 04:26:56 PST 2008

Herrow, Bubba Jr., here.  My momperson says its my birfday today -- whatever dat is.  She say I'm 2 years old today and hopes dat I get my bwains reawwy, reawwy soon -- whatever bwains are.  She gaved me 2 big biscuits dis morning and kissed me on da head and tol me I's a good birfday boy.

Momperson here:  Let me say that my houndies are slinging drool to all those in need and that we are so sorry to hear about the beloved bassets that have gone to the bridge recently.  We will light a candle in their honor tonight. Also, Bubba is the first rescued basset in my household and was followed by Bubba, Sr. (his namesake) and then 2 basset foster failures, Miles & Millie, who joined the 2 senior rescued ex-racing greyhounds and the 13 year old beagle.

Drool to al those in need -- I know it works!

PS.  my lost (and found) greyhound Skiddy Girl is doing well and has been steadily regaining her weight and seems very happy to be home again.  Thanks again to all those who sent such kind emails during that difficult period.Sandy HelblingAdoption CoordinatorDroopy Basset Hound Rescue of W. PAwww.droopybassetrescue.com