[Dailydrool] Sam the Beagle

Richard Schmeltz richard_schmeltz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 17 05:53:09 PST 2008

For Sam: Safe sailing on a warm, calm sea. When you arrive, look for my dear departed Beagle buds Axel, Sara, Penny, and Charlie. I'm sure you'll all have a glorious time!

For Renee: My heart, and my prayers, go out to you. No matter how great a life we make for our beloved houndies, this time always comes. Be at peace with the knowledge that you are doing the right thing for him, cherish the chance you had to share and improve his life, and remember that love lasts forever!

--RichS

Husband to Patty, poppa to Bullet the Basset, Jester the Border Terrier, and 7 beloved friends OTB