[Dailydrool] Re. Electronic Drool

vicki@vs vicki at vickistiefel.com
Wed Dec 17 06:45:18 PST 2008

Hey there Synthia -

Gracie and I are in NH, too. It's been insane here - freezing, no
lights, no water (well here, too), no TV, no Internet, and did I
mention freezing? We *just* got back our power. It's bliss, heaven,
divine. So we hope you will have power soon, too.

Gracie is slinging electronic drool to you and Bud, Barney, Kahuna,
Zuma, and Pearl.
It strikes us that Ace the Newf (Perfect weather!), Baja the Saint
(I'm sleeping outside), and Maya the Great Dane (as long as we have
food I don't care) are perfectly fine with the situation!

Power on!
Vicki, slave to Gracie (chief drooler)
and Muffin (Puerto Rican street dog who hated the outage)
and Cranberry (kitty, who could care less)