[Dailydrool] Postage stamp pictures

Mary Tipping MTipping at cblh.com
Wed Dec 17 06:41:07 PST 2008

Oh, Debbie, I have tears in my eyes laughing at the story of the pint
sized pictures of your houndies!  Thanks for making my morning much
brighter! (I have my performance review today and reading your story
took some of the anxiety away;)

Mary, Harley, Biggs and Leo

This e-mail and any attachment is intended only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information.  Please email or call 302-658-9141 to advise the sender of a transmission error and delete the message and any attachments and any printouts.  Any tax advice contained in this communication is not intended and cannot be used to avoid penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or to promote, market or recommend to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.