[Dailydrool] Hewlp I Melting!

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 07:58:31 PST 2008

This be Elphaba and I be pawing ins to da dwool for da fwirst times today.
My brudder Copper say I not buppy any mores, I gots to paw in to da dwool
myownself. So, I gots dis pwobwem, my swabes gibes me da names Elphaba cuz I
bees weeely afwaid ob da waters. (momslave here- for those who don't know,
Elphaba is the name of the Wicked Witch of the West from the Wizard of Oz
based book/play Wicked.) I means da waters oks for da dwinks, but dat it. Da
swabes get in da waters ebbry day, but day takes off der furs and puts on
new furs ebbbry day. Elphaba keeps her same furs on awl da times tank you.

So here be my pwobwem, mondays mowning teenageswabe go to take us out for
walk. We wubs our walk so we bees all excited. Den she opens door and what
bees outsides, water fawling frum da skies. I knows, you finks dis not be
powsible but I swears it happen. Water bees ebbreywere! Well I not goes out
der, I melts! I dos fwatbasset in da doorway. Swabe pull on leash but I no
mubes. Copper pull on him leash, he want to do business and not cares about
water. Swabe getting pulled aways but I no mubes. Furgit it, I pees on
carpet! Not go out in waters!

Swabe gib in, she too smawl to pull me out door. I wins! Yesterday it be
dries again and I goes to da walks. Jus wen I fink it safe, today waters
fawl frum da skies again! What I to do?

Elphaba

Momslave- Luckily we live in San Diego with an annual rainfall that wouldn't
fill a thimble!

Brenda- momslave to Copper (I don't care about rain) and Elphaba (Heeelllp I
melting!)