[Dailydrool] Daily Drool

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 17 10:37:29 PST 2008

Carmen,

    I don't know what comments were made to you, but I am so sorry that happened. The kind, good people on the Daily Drool far outweigh the other kind.
What you are doing for that sweet Basset boy gave me so much joy! I know that God will bless you for taking care of his creatures. Please keep me posted on his progress whether or not you leave the Drool (which would be such a shame!).

As far as raising money, (although I know you did not request donations) - this is done all the time!  All rescues need money all the time and sometimes donations, etc are requested on the Drool for houndies that need it. The person or persons who gave you such a hard time should rethink what they did. That type of behavior is not acceptable.

Come on people! This forum is for all of us who love Basset Hounds, Basset mixes and yes, wannabes. Let's all behave in a way that reflects well on the Drool and our primary concern - the hounds.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".

Nuff said.

Brenda and the Thundering Herd of Dog Woods Farm