[Dailydrool] BABES or OEBE?

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 10:31:27 PST 2008

So, now Ms. Beasley has decided to audition for OEBE status.  Yesterday she
took my dirty socks out of my hamper and ran through the house with them.
She didn't chew holes in them, just took them and chewed on them then threw
them up in the air.  Ok, so I retrieve them from her.  This AM she she got
into my crochet bag and took out a ball of yarn which was ATTACHED to the
afghan I am TRYING to crochet for my niece!!!  I walked into the living room
to find yarn EVERYWHERE!  Bees is standing there looking at me, not at all
intimidated by my,"BEASLEY, WHAT DID YOU DO?".  Since she is a BABE already,
that distinction bestowed on her by  EL QUEENO Bess earlier this year, can
she also be OEBE?  Roland, you must rule on this, perhaps Nigel and Llewis
might be asked to give their legal opinion on this matter.  Brudder Elwood
and Elder Clara, do you have any opinion?

A befuddled Auntie in snowy Michigan,
Ruthie and Ms. Beasley