[Dailydrool] from sirius

Psy1801 psy1801 at aol.com
Wed Dec 17 12:29:47 PST 2008

Hi, evbyone.  fiwst, fanks to all you who wrote my dad about getting anudder doggie.  i hope he will wissen to you.
we's sorry about da houndies dat went to da bwidge or dat are sick, and we hope ebbyone is getting bedder.

i been doin my ting here.  da odder day, i got a hole peece a chicken off my dad's pwate wen he wooked da odder way.

anyway, i been wunderin.  my mom came in today wif lotsa bags and boxes.  none of dem smell wike food, but dey all wook intwestin, wif colors and noises.  she put da papers on dem, da fancy papers you nose, and she say it for da 2 legger gwandchillrme for chanukah.

but she do dis on MY floor space and she got da nerve to say sirius go away when i twy to pway wit da papers and stuff.
whatchu tink about dis behab... beehav...what she doin?