[Dailydrool] Drool for Hadley

jonquil at attglobal.net jonquil at attglobal.net
Wed Dec 17 12:44:29 PST 2008

If anyone has some spare drool at their house, please send it to my
almost-eleven-years-old senior boy Hadley, who spent 1 1/2 hours in
surgery this morning having some large cysts removed from all over his
body.  Our vetman was surprised at how long the surgery took, but one
cyst was on top of Hadley's spine, so I'm sure that took some extra care.
We don't have our boy home yet, and I can't stop worrying about him!

Nancy, mom to Toby, Hadley and Casey atb