[Dailydrool] sending drool

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Dec 18 05:26:03 PST 2008

Nancy,
           we will be  sending tons of drool for your Hadley .  I had a
miniature Dachshund that  had a huge cyst grow under her arm pit and they had  a
heck of a time  removing it, she was 14 at the time and it took forever to heal,
because of the  location,  but it got so big that she was having a hard time
walking so it  had to be removed. the recovery and healing took almost two
months.  Our  Maggie has copious amounts of drool so we will sling all we have
your way for  Hadley.

Marlene  Maggie Wags and Evil Annie

Renee,

            so sorry  about your loss, we will keep you in our prayers
tonight and light our  candle for  your Sam so he may have a save journey to  the
bridge.

 we have hoping and praying for all of our drooler  family,  that any of you
will have  to send anymore fur babies to  the bridge  at this special time of
the year!

Love Marlene
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.