[Dailydrool] I rescued my stinky liddel brudder

Cathy Brown minilibrarian at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 13:14:02 PST 2008

Lucy Lou here.  You might remember dat I lubb TP.  I lubb kleenexes too, but
not as much as my stinky liddel brudder, da Fritz.
My dad wuz in da computer room and I went in and bonked his arm.  Usually
dat means "Let me out."  So when he got up to let me out I ran down da hall
towards da bedroom.  He got kinda grouchy because he thought dat I wuz
trying to fool him, but eventshooly he went down da hall wif me and he heard
a thump an den a whack, whack sound on da wall.
I showed him what it wuz.
Da Fritz had tried to get last kleenex outta da box dat wuz sitting on da
headboard ob the bed, and it wuz one ob da big boxes.  So he got his head
stuck and he couldn't get it out.  He kinda wandered around da bed for a
while and den he fell off da bed, dat wuz da thump we heard.
Now da Fritz wuz wandering around da bedroom trying to get down da hall but
he kept walking into the wall, going whack, whack.
So I told da dad to take dat box off ob my liddel brudder head and I saved
him, yes I did, and dat's da truth! - Lucy Lou (I'm not telling how long I
watch him go whack, whack, whack on da bed, before I went to get da dad,
heheheheh!)