[Dailydrool] baby gates and teeny tiny pictures

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Thu Dec 18 19:12:11 PST 2008

I have to agree with some of the other posters on the gates that screw in to the door jamb.  My Tucker (48 lbs) and Abby (56 lbs) can push his way through the tension gates if they are on the right side.  With the plastic and wooden gates that screw in they were a waste of money for me.   After jumping, pushing and chewing on them long enough, they broke down.  I finally invested in the metal gates the optional height extensions that screw in to the door.  They have been well worth the the money.

I love the teeny weeny picture locket idea!  Why my gang would be thrilled to have a locket charm of the droolers responsible for the Brudder's book.  Hmmm, might this not be an idea for fundraising for the rescues?  Just my thoughts on this.  Yes the gals are saying "pwease sen us sum picshures, we gunna git da pwastic cawd out order us sum wockets."  Oh no....there the money goes again.  "Okay kidz, Mom will look for lockets.  Could you please keep the costs down a little?  You know Momma has to pay for Brudder Bazzle leg surgery he had yesterday.  What do you mean I need to get another job????"

Gotta run, the kidz are being bratz now....
Droolz to all in need,
Karen and The Dog House Gang.