[Dailydrool] This Week's Realization of Well-Trained Slaves

Wendie L Prince wprince1 at cfl.rr.com
Fri Dec 19 11:50:49 PST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: Wendie L Prince
To: An internet mail list designed to entertain and inform bassethounds and their people.
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 6:36 AM
Subject: Re: [Dailydrool] This Week's Realization of Well-Trained Slaves

This sure gave me a laugh this morning.  I have actually left the bed in the middle of the night to go find a larger spot on the couch because of bassets(3 or 4) taking over my sleep space.  Somehow they seem to pile on my side and not Pat's side.  I only have the couch alone  for a short time as Dallas senses when I am alone on a couch and always comes to join me.  She is our smallest basset, so it is not too bad.  Yeah,  I have been stamped as trained.

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org