[Dailydrool] This Week's Realization of Well-Trained Slaves

Kathi Lockhart slave2bassets at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 18:53:20 PST 2008

I started back to work this past week after my two months medical leave. It
was a hectic and tiring week and, by Saturday, I was exhausted. The DH and I
decided that we would just kick back and watch a movie on TV after dinner.
While we were eating, we looked through the guide and decided to watch the
movie "Frequency" that was coming on in about 20 minutes. We tuned the TV to
the channel it was going to be on and then finished eating. By the time we
were done, the movie was starting so we put our dishes in the sink and
headed to the living room.
Although we had both seen the movie before, we still got caught up in the
story line and, other than a few comments, we didn't say much for a while.
After the movie had been on for about an hour, we happened to look at each
other and, at the exact same moment, realized that we had both spent the
last hour standing in the doorway of the living room because every single
seat (a large couch and three chairs) was occupied by hounds. All of them
were sleeping peacefully in the comfortable furniture.
I hope we aren't the only ones out there! What made you realize you were
trained this week?

Kathi - Slave to Fogarty, Marla, O'Tay, Sam, Beauregard, Belle, and Hannah B
- Hershey and Klause the Wannabes - and Forever Loved Einstein, Harriet,
Honey, Miss Droopy, and Abbi (All waiting ATB)