[Dailydrool] Free stuff for rescues

Riche Churchill buglr at blomand.net
Fri Dec 19 08:05:12 PST 2008

A local distributor has given our Humane Society a ton of stuff, mostly
shampoos, conditioners, colognes for dogs, and some doodads (flashing ID
tags, etc.) that were made for sale at PetSmart stores. Our basement
overfloweth. Most are in unopened cartons, and most are quite heavy and
shipping costs probably would be prohibitive. So. If any rescues in or
near Tennessee will contact me, perhaps we can arrange to meet halfway
somewhere. This is expensive, high-class stuff that could be sold
cheaply for pure profit or even given away with adoptees or at events.
(No huge rush, but would like to move it in next few months.)
Riche  (buglr at blomand.net)