[Dailydrool] Droolers help!!!

Bozena J Tieszen tieszen at uwm.edu
Fri Dec 19 10:35:14 PST 2008

Dear Fellow Droolers-
I signed up for Mid List Howlidays card exchange...My cards are in envelopes waiting to be sent out. Somehow I managed to loose the attachment with formatted address labels to all the Midlisters! Unfortunately, I couldn't get in touch with Amanda-she may be snowed in and without power-so please, please, could someone send me the Midlist attachment?
This is the first time I participate in the exchange and we love just absolutely love all those gorgeous cards with darling hounds and wannabies. I displayed all the cards on the wall in the hall and put little lights around. We call it "Basset Hall of Fame"
Drool to All
Bo and Elmoosh ( my Momma musta leff her headbone in da sno, we hab a lotsa lotsa ob dat wait fing)