[Dailydrool] cards

kendrick2634 at roadrunner.com kendrick2634 at roadrunner.com
Fri Dec 19 14:58:32 PST 2008

 Fellow Droolers,
    I want to thank everyone who sent Miss cherry,Susie /Cuddles and Rascal howliday cards. They are absolutely fantastic.Even the DH has had a great time looking at them over and over.Oh yes and me too.
    Yesterday afternoon I went to the living room to nap on the couch for a hour or so and as a general rule Cherry waits for me to myself arranged and comfortable before getting up on the end of the couch with me so we are all snuggled up and Susie decided that she heard something outside and started woofing so of course Miss nosy decided to go investigate and in the process I am half awake now and half asleep and I feel a basset get on the couch  so i assume its Cherry but in a few minutes I feel this wet nose  and head on my shoulder much to my surprise its Cherry. I said oh well you snooz you loose. Next thing I am being pawed on the back ,on the head and my pillow being turned underneath my head. Guess you know by now I not going to get to go back to la la land. Someones nose was way out of joint for a while there.
   I didn't think our girls did anything out of the ordinary but they sure fooled me.
    Healing drool to all those in need.
  I am totally amazed at all of those bassets out there. Each and everyone of them are special to their slaves
   Wishing everyone a Very Merry Howliday. Hope the economy gets better with the new year.We like so many others out there are definitely feeling it

    Love & Prayers
    Cathy K. momslave to Miss Cherry, Susie, Cuddles and Rascal Bentley atb