[Dailydrool] cards

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 22 09:25:41 PST 2008

I just want to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart. I had a lousy few days,
I need a smack because whats lousy to me is notthing compared to what others are going through.
I woke up to a huge snowstorm in this end of town that means hubby plows and I shovel if I have the day
off from the daycare. I went out with hubby and we cleared some driveways and I came home to 5 basset cards.
 OH my what a pick me up. I was so excited i accidently ripped a cheque in two trying to get the cards
opne fast he he he.. I have to go back out abd shovel this afternoon, but I will have the pictures of the
most gorgous hounds and wanna bees on my mind warming my heart. I am so getting on the shortlist next year.
after the cards that came in I am so convinced of where I need to be card wise he he he he he starting to get my stamps next august so I am ready
Janet, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers with the loss of Roy.
Carolyn

One happy mama
Forgot to add, hubby went out at 6:30 at which time Rex crawled in bed with me and snuggled til I got the dreadedf get dressed I need you call lol

Rex aka LiL Foot
LiL Miss Daisy Halo
Max A Million (ATB)
Sir Opa (ATB)