[Dailydrool] The slave is fired

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Sat Dec 20 13:29:09 PST 2008

Mama goes out last night to the street Christmas party, she starts to brag all about how great our vet is and how her and daddy highly recommend this Vet when a lady pipes in that she agreed with us she was the lab technician in the office. We talk a little more and well um she remembers me being the puppy freaking over getting my nails done Grrrrr she needs not to remind people of that.
So she comes home and not only am I late going to bed butttttttt she forgot the 3 treats on my pillow first time since the day I came home Grrrrrrrrr what was she drinking she should have been drinking a drink called forget your dog not he he he he so at 4 am when she groggily remembers head pills and I am on the couch she tries to bribe me back to bed with 4 treats hmmmmm I not falling for it make her guilt a bit and guilt she did he he he he I came to bed and took my treats when I was dog well ready serves her right. The nerve of that woman and poor Daisy well she went to bed with Klarissa earlier without saying good night to Mama. Mama woke up all happy and talked about the next blessed snow fall and how we could run and play with our friends in the yard.

Healing drool to all in need

Rex aka Little Foot very disappointed in me Mama