[Dailydrool] Knockin-Knoggins . . . In Control

Barbara Slater sahara.west at att.net
Sat Dec 20 13:43:28 PST 2008

As you have surmised, a mask of any kind will obstruct the smooching action and cause
much frustration on all sides.  I have learned, after many years of bouncing bruising
enthusiasm, that when kissing one buppy head, firmly cup both hands under jaws and
hold head in place.  When kissing two buppy heads, firmly place left hand behind the left
ear of buppy on the left & right had behind the right ear of buppy on the right . . . then gently
guide both buppy heads toward each other until touching or in close proximity . . . hold
firmly in place and then bend down to commence smooching.

I've never tried with more than two buppies, but I have experienced the resulting chin,
cheekbone, nose, lip, forehead, temple bopping bruising prior to developing this method and
am delighted to say . . . "No More".

Of course this process supposes that you are standing or kneeling above said buppies.  If
buppy or buppies are on top of you . . . shield face & pray for mercy!

Barb, Frances (ATB - I always sat pretty, didn't I Mommy?) & Frazier (Chief Bouncer, that's me!)
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/143457