[Dailydrool] An Extra X-MAS Card for a Child???? W / Cancer

pat chambers gussy2 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 14:15:10 PST 2008

Hi  All,   I am asking all of you a favor , if any of you have an extra
Christmas card for Hannah, she loves dogs.  Hannah is a 4-year old who lives
in Ephrata , PA and has a rare, incurable brain tumor.  She is confined to
her bed because of her illness and the only things she wants for Christmas
are lots of cards to open.  I'm sending her one - do you have an extra?? If
you do, I know it would mean so much to her. The more the merrier!  I
figured with all the wonderful people from the daily drool , a few might
have some cards left, and to see all the dogs would put such a big smile on
her face!!!    Thank you so much everyone!!!     Happy Droolie Holidays to
everyone!!!   Lots of Love to all of you..........Pat & Gussy          Her
Address is:     Hannah  Garman,   259  North  Reading  Rd.   Ephrata,  PA
17522