[Dailydrool] Hi to Kelvin from Augie

Julie JDSqltwvr54 at msn.com
Sat Dec 20 14:29:32 PST 2008

I saw your pics and I don't think you look as old as 9.  I will be 7 on Monday the 22nd.  The top of my headbone and face is almost all white, and yours isn't.  I am pulling for you to become a big and strong member of your pack.  Don't feel bad, I did some leaking after my manpurse got robbed of the coins.  Sometimes I don't feel the need to go out, and oops!  Sorry, I didn't mean to have done that Mom!  She understands, and I am glad you have a new doGmother that loves you.  Merry Christmas to all from an almost Christmas Boy!  Your furend, Augie from Colorado