[Dailydrool] Elder Clara clappin her paws!!

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Sat Dec 20 17:21:18 PST 2008

Elder Clara here. I git the news that Brudder Henry done gots him a Elder
Clara named Thelma.
Scuse me.
Brudder Elwood squirmin a liddel, I be a sittin on him headbone, keep his
paws frum writin to Brudder Henry.
I continuez now.
Why Thelma is soo lucky to git da rescue and hab Momma Pam a takin carez of
her. She gonna hab to hab liddel trainin on dis handlin ob da brudder. Elder
Clara gotz da sperience in dis, we help Thelma teke da controlz.
Scuse me.
Ahhhhhhh, dat keep him still fur a liddel bit. I gib him a gas  bomber.
Dat better, he chokin a liddel, but he be deserbin ob dat.
Elder Clara was aknowin dat da rite doggie com along fur Miss Pam, she got
liddel smitten wif Elder Clara an Sister Daisy when she com to bisit wee.
Miss Pam see how nice an sweeet an lubbin we seniors are and she seyz oh, why
dey no trubblez attal,
Scuse me. Da rodent be needin liddel reminder ob who be large an in charge.
I whomp him wif me tail, meke him eyeballz spin.
Miss Pam, we real proud ob youze to take in we older houndz. We ask fur so
liddel an gib so much, an dis newz jus da best. Youi both git da besstest
Christmas present of all.
Elder Clara rite here wif da advice, I gotz da sperience in dem fings,
specually wif handlin da brudderz.
Elder Clara gonna go nowz, I got me foot in brudder Elwoodz earhole, an it  a
stickin out da odder side, why dis bee like he gotz a void in dere, Elder
bedder go check dis out.

We thinkin ebbry bodie needz a senior houndie or two--go to da rescue and
git a "Elder Clara" today!!!! You will see love dat you nebber seen  before.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Elder Clara,  Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds