[Dailydrool] mes sad

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 19:09:52 PST 2008

Hi everyone its me Lenny Nali and I am sad

we still habnt found homes for the last ten Don't Shop ~~ Adopt magnets

http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/magnet%20pic/?action=view&current=dont_shop_5a-1.jpg

they are 7.50 each and since they are now paid for with previous sales ALL
THE MONEYS FROMTHESE 10 would go to rescue

you cud eben writeyour check to rescue and still get one more tax writeoff..

We are sharing the magnut sales between my rescue Basset Rescue of Florida
and Lexies rescue SPDR's Basset Pack..  Both rescues
are very full and are short on funds and then we just founded out that my
real mommy Ruthie got returned to rescue cause hers had glacoma so now hers
has losted her eye and her home and hers will need treatments and need to
find a REAL forever home that realizes forever means forever not just till
you get sick :(

so pleasssssssssssssssseee buy a magnut so we can help her get well

you can paypal to cowbobdog at gmail.com or email us for details for sending a
check

fanks

Leonard

--
King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr